About the College
- Shenzhen University has trained up to20,000 international students so far.
- The College of International Exchange(CIE) adopts amulticultural education and provides a variety of Chinese language and cultural training courses.
- CIE boasts passionate faculty withextensive experienceof teaching the Chinese language and has a strong reputation among students with a retention rate of over 80%.
- The language coursesand after-class practice offer students crucial insights tounderstand Shenzhen Special Economic Zone.
- Shenzhen University has beautiful campuses,convenient transportationand excellent facilities.
The program is designed for foreign entrepreneurs in China and anyone who are engaged in business and intend to work in China. Based on business practice, the courses aim to effectively improve participants’ Chinese communication skills in business activities and interactions in business situations. Weeks 1-8 of each semester are the first period, and weeks 9-16 are the second period (excluding public holidays).
Integrated Business Chinese, Business Chinese Speaking, Business Chinese Reading, Business Chinese Writing, etc.
The program boasts excellent faculty who have been engaged in the teaching of Mandarin Chinese as a foreign language for more than a decade. All faculty members have the International Chinese teacher certificate and most of them have interdisciplinary backgrounds in linguistics and economics and work experience in corporations.
Study period 1 (week 1-8): March 3rd – April 28th (excluding public holidays)
Study period 2 (week 9-16): April 29th – June 25th (excluding public holidays)
(1)Business Chinese Elementary 1&2: Monday-Wednesday, 8:30-11:40am (Beijing Time)
(2)Business Chinese Intermediate 1&2: Wednesday-Friday, 8:30-11:40am (Beijing Time)
(3)Business Chinese Advanced 1&2: Monday-Friday, 8:30-11:40am (Beijing Time)
Elementary and Intermediate courses may be adjusted to 14:00-17:10 (Beijing time) according to the actual situation.
5.Minimum class size: 5.
Elementary and Intermediate courses are taught in small classes, and advanced courses are taught in the same way as degree courses.
- Other services
A dedicated manager (consultant) will work with you one-on-one to provide guidance on the online courses after successful registration.
ClassIn (real-time broadcast and can be watched later)
Those who complete the required credit hours and pass the exam will receive an electronic course completion certificate.
Business Chinese Elementary & Intermediate: 4,000yuan/period, 7,800yuan/two periods
Business Chinese Advanced: 4,500yuan/period, 8,800yuan/2 periods
- After successful registration, you will have adedicated manager(consultant)to work with you one-on-one to provide guidance on the courses.
- The program offers an 8-week course and a 16-week course to choose from. Elementary and Intermediate classes are scheduled for three times per week, four 40-minute periods each time, leaving valuable time for business practice after class.
- The program usesClassInto live stream the class, allowing real-time teacher-student interactions. You can communicate with teachers one-on-one via Wechat after class.
- The program offersonline business seminarsdelivered by middle and senior managers of companies and covering a wide range of business practices such as Internet entrepreneurship, self-media marketing and financing.
- The program provides opportunities tovisit well-known enterprises in Shenzhen(only for participants in Shenzhen).
- The program helpsyoupractice oral Chinese in Chinese Corner where you can communicate with students majoring in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages online.
- The program issues e-transcripts and e-certificates of completion.